Hitler Singalong Hitler Singalong

christ

it was so out of sync it hurt.

Wormulus responds:

you know what?

I couldn't care less. So much so that I've corrected this movie and added bits to it but just can't be arsed putting it on Newgrounds again.

GreenDay's Greatest Hits! GreenDay's Greatest Hits!

ur animatin is r being very shiety don t make shet

this bad cartune is varyy very bad it made me cry it was very bad.
pleas do nt make any more shiity catons or my childrens wil die becase its so bad.

motion typo - off spring motion typo - off spring

I mean it's good but...

I mean it's good but, why does Newgrounds need this? It's not SUPER DUPER amazing, it's not funny, it's not so bad it's funny, it's not so vulgar it's funny. I mean it's clever and good, but just not Newgrounds-ish in my mind. Overall great job though.

Star Battles Star Battles

Well....

Comparing to others it was good. But comparing to other others its pretty bad. Overall I can tell you at least tried to project something into our minds. Anyways....did you manually draw the STAR BATTLES, got it from a picture, or is there some downloadable font? Thanks for the reply, if you do.

Amateur Minute 7 Amateur Minute 7

Nice job

That was actually pretty awesome, haven't seen a submition that actually made me at least smirk in a while. I was just wondering where I could finda reliable (not viral obviously) version of a shit-talker like program, you know, the one you used for the giberish, thanks for the reply.

Lord-Sonx responds:

the gibberish!? that was welsh!

i used FL Studio 5 for that btw.

Retarded Animal Babies 13 Retarded Animal Babies 13

Nice, get back to me on this please

Real nice, hope you can get back to me...me and my friend loved your series since the beginning, and yea...no one cares. Anyways, i was just wondering how exactly you did the slanted letters for the Star Wars-ish intro....need it for a future flash...thanks a lot!

The red and the orange The red and the orange

Pretty good, pretty funny

An overall pretty good movie, the drawing wasnt the best, but i really liked your style of doing it, it was pretty funny, and a good short overall....Well done!

Message For Clock Crew Message For Clock Crew

Clock Crew Sucks

The clock crew actually sucks, most of the movies really suck and are barely funny and you need to actually think about what theyre saying most of the time, its just annoying, why cant you guys just make normal good movies as opposed to hard to understand crappy ones, i kno u do, but forgot about doing more than a 20 sec movie with clocks

DOG DOG

Hah

Nice job! made me laugh, i like the style, that "little peaceful thing roaring" technique is so overused and cartoons almost like this have been made, you used the cliché well...

23450 responds:

Well, im happy you liked it. I was having a hard time getting a deacent roar, i had to settle for this lion type thing. very cliche, but twas all i could find.

the bells the bells

umm...

umm...i guess its ok, make the sound louder...first step