Phantom Mansion: Indigo Phantom Mansion: Indigo

Nice

I've played all your others until the end. The only thing that disappointed me in this edition is the fact that it will not load after finishing the last (and extremely time-consuming) last mission. Maybe I need to clear out temp-files or something.

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Way to hard to be fun.

The statement above represents my feeling. This could have huge potential, but the probability of infecting, spreading or un-curing is way to low to achieve anything. I can usually get to 3 regions infected, with 1% infected in each. It's too unlikely to spread to get ANYTHING done.

Battle Star Empire Battle Star Empire

It's alright but..

Incredibly unbalanced, not worth actually playing...

Kill Eric Bauman Game Kill Eric Bauman Game

Pretty good

It was pretty good, the only set-back was the end, after the 'Finish Him!' it stopped working for me. Anyways, I've been looking for the slanted Star Wars text for a while for a cartoon I'll be working on. (The white text at the begining) Where can I find this?
Thanks!

RuffusJones responds:

ok what you do is wright the text out in flash then break it apart untill u can select individual characters and even erase them. then you skew from the bottom making it wider. then motion tween it from the bottom of the screen to the top and decreas the size. so it should move to the top of the screen and decrease in size

6 in 1 Noob tutorial 2 6 in 1 Noob tutorial 2

Yea....

Well everything was good except for some uknown reason the Custom Menu is not working. I checked the script, formatted and everything. Nothing seems to work.

OneEyedYaK responds:

Are you putting a link to a website or a frame in ur flash? Are you sure your putting the script on the main timeline not in a movie clip? Please email me so i can help you machoneproductions@gmail.com

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

You're a nerd for making such a long review

I wanted to clear something up. Not everyone here is a nerd, a lot of people, like me for instance, just want a good laugh, i do make flash videos but i spend most of my time outside with friends, effectively, by writing such a long review, you have becoem a nerd. Congratulations!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

people who play this game make me angry

hey, look! im doing it for real! who needs a lame sim when you have a REAL computer and a REAL website and a REAL flash program.......god. Ive got nothing against afro ninja for making this game, its a good concept and all.....but the nerds who skip school to play this game make me pissed. really, if youre going to ditch, do something productive like learn to talk to girls without pissimg yourself, or how to roll a spliff that doesnt burn up in 3 seconds. and you wonder why all your friends like star trek and spend their free time in basements playind d&d.....

Katamari Flash Katamari Flash

games like these make me feel like killing myself

slow-paced, repetitive, dull and linear. The "bonuses" were a pain to say the least. i hit so many "slow"'s i was hardly moving and the "speed" barely did anything. Overall, th game just repeated itself over and over and over until i felt like hanging myself. the katamari moved WAAAAAAY too slow and the levels were all basically the same. you did a horrible job emulating katamari damacy. the actionscript mustve taken some work, i'll give you that, but the game was boring.

you fail.

Foreverkul responds:

TLDR

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

im sorry but this got crappier over time

the original was what started this whole dating sim craze, so whyd you replace it?!? it was so much fun before! i say you should have submitted the other versions as a seperate flash, or resubmit the original.it was so fun......booohooohooohoo.

Mario Game Mario Game

i dont get it...

it just stood still-like, ya know?