Hitler Singalong Hitler Singalong

christ

it was so out of sync it hurt.

Wormulus responds:

you know what?

I couldn't care less. So much so that I've corrected this movie and added bits to it but just can't be arsed putting it on Newgrounds again.

GreenDay's Greatest Hits! GreenDay's Greatest Hits!

ur animatin is r being very shiety don t make shet

this bad cartune is varyy very bad it made me cry it was very bad.
pleas do nt make any more shiity catons or my childrens wil die becase its so bad.

motion typo - off spring motion typo - off spring

I mean it's good but...

I mean it's good but, why does Newgrounds need this? It's not SUPER DUPER amazing, it's not funny, it's not so bad it's funny, it's not so vulgar it's funny. I mean it's clever and good, but just not Newgrounds-ish in my mind. Overall great job though.

Phantom Mansion: Indigo Phantom Mansion: Indigo

Nice

I've played all your others until the end. The only thing that disappointed me in this edition is the fact that it will not load after finishing the last (and extremely time-consuming) last mission. Maybe I need to clear out temp-files or something.

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Way to hard to be fun.

The statement above represents my feeling. This could have huge potential, but the probability of infecting, spreading or un-curing is way to low to achieve anything. I can usually get to 3 regions infected, with 1% infected in each. It's too unlikely to spread to get ANYTHING done.

Battle Star Empire Battle Star Empire

It's alright but..

Incredibly unbalanced, not worth actually playing...

Ballistica Ballistica

I'LL BE YOUr FRIEND!

a week with no school+me=explosions,fire,sugar and FUN!